These chicken stuffed avocados are a quick and easy way to keep the party going without missing any of the game. Make a tray of them for a crowd or a plate for two.
- Prepared chicken salad, 2 scoops, about 4 TBSP
- 1 ripe avocado
- salt, 2 pinches
- hot sauce, 1-2 tsp (optional)
- or sweet or smoked paprika, 1 tsp
- Wash and cut the avocado into two.
- Remove the pit.
- Sprinkle a little salt inside each 1/2 of the avocado.
- Add a scoop of Chicken Salad
- Spread the chicken salad out to reach the edges of the avocado.
- Draw some lines on the chicken salad with hot sauce or paprika.
- Grab a beer and serve.