1) Visit the Vocal Vibrations exhibit at Le Laboratoire, Cambridge. Spend time inside a cozy space listening to the sounds of the exhibit. Feel the vibrations of your voice in your hand or key in on the sound of d/ré with a pair of headphones.
2) Head to the WCRB Cartoon Festival at Symphony Hall with live music.
3) Go see a movie. In our house we are excited to check out Alexander and the Horrible Terrible, No Good Very Bad Day, The BoxTrolls, and Big Hero 6 (Coming Soon).
4) Try a new restaurant you’ve been meaning to try. Brunch at Puritan & Co, Kirkland Tap & Trotter, Alden & Harlow, Island Creek Oyster Bar, or Commonwealth are all fabulous. Take a drive out to Burlington and check out Tuscan Kitchen and shop for dinner at the market or dine in.
5) Stay home and read a book, play a game or listen to some music. Make a soup or a delicious meal together.
6) Make plans to go see a show. Boston Ballet’s Swan Lake, Let Ballet Jazz de Montreal, or see what is available on Goldstar for the whole family or for a grown up night out.